Ryderwear D-Mak II charcoal features signature flat sole to get you as close to the ground as possible. For optimal lifting and a high top collar for the best stability.
Please also try our Ryderwear BSX Stringer T-Back – Black Marle
The evolution of the lifting shoe is here. Introducing the latest D-Mak high top to hit the market; the D-Mak II. The D-Mak II features our signature flat sole to get you as close to the ground as possible for optimal lifting and a high top collar for the best stability. Our premium suede leathers and knits are second to none and ensure quality and durability in even the toughest of workouts. With brand new customised trilateral metal eyelets and embossed knit body, we have taken the D-Mak to the next level in this version 2. Lace up a pair of the D-Mak II now and evolve in your training. The truth is, it never gets easier, you just get stronger!
“This is what separates the boys from the men” – Kai Greene
PLEASE NOTE: These are a mens style D-Mak and are in mens U.S. sizes. Please refer to the size chart to determine your size
• Thin, flat, flexible rubber soles crucial for correct form and flat foot lifting
• High ankle collar providing maximum ankle support and foot lockdown whilst lifting
• Made from high quality, lightweight and breathable fabrics
• Lace up high top profile with new metal lace up hooks
• Padded interior for support, comfort and stability